Thursday, April 26, 2012

CHOICE Tax Solutions Review

I used yelp this year to find a tax professional that could help me with my complicated tax return and Abby was the perfect solution. Abby is fast, organized, knowledgeable, and professional. I'm self employed with multiple business expenses and I also had to do NJ and NY returns this year. She walked me through it all and made sure I got the most out of my federal and state returns.

I must admit, before meeting Abby at Choice Tax Solutions, my tax and money situation was in a chronic state of disarray, to put it mildly. in my mind, I was just not a person who could 'do money'. Abby really showed me the light and gave me the motivation and the confidence I needed to start making things right. She is also a skilled negotiator, really amazing in fact, when you need someone to fight for you.  One of the coolest things about her I think is the respect she has for the tax system. She is brilliant with taxes because she understands the system.  And I must add that she's saved me a bunch.

65 Broadway
Ste 741
(between Exchange Aly & Morris St)
Manhattan, NY 10006
Neighborhood: Financial District
(347) 598-0111

No comments:

Post a Comment